03 December 2009

Sibella Court

How much do I love Sibella Court? I loved her before I even knew it! I first got a glimpse into Sibella's world when her NYC apartment (in Chinatown) was featured in Living Etc. (UK Edition) back in September 2008. I was smitten by the loft and the eclectic collection of treasures scattered through out. I held onto the magazine (the images you see below) for inspiration. It was beautifully photographed by James Merrell. What an amazing job to be an interiors photographer, by the way! I love how Sibella has used so many natural elements in her apartment and you can really feel the influence of her peripatetic ways. (She is Australian living in New York).
December 2009-1


IMG_1635


Collages7

Next, from Sibella came this GORGEOUS book filled with her inspirations! This just came out a month or two ago and I have been pining for it until finally I was able to pick it up! The book is filled from cover to cover with unique spaces, paint colors and styling! Below, you will see some images from the book titled, etc.

December 2009


December 20091


IMG_1649 22-58-46 2


Collages7


IMG_1561

Now, Sibella has also opened a shop in Sydney called The Society inc. Along with the shop she has also created a beautiful website that gives you a glimpse into Sibella's world. Many images are from the book and also from her shop. Definitely take a peak at her website, it is worth the time.

Screen shot 2009-12-04 at 12.05.14 PM

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

i was happy to see her vintage subway sign- bc I have one as well :)
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com